maandag 19 mei 2014

Summer

Summer, a time that you've always dreamed of during winter.A time with birds singing in the early morning. A time with a burning sun. The time that you can sit outside and enjoy the sunrise.

It's also the time that it's my birthday! Yay! I can go to the beach with my friends, sit around a campfire till deep in the night without it's getting cold.

I believe that the sun does something with people. During winter, everyone is sad and grumpy. But when the sun's coming up everyone sees the brightness of the day or life. Everyone is nicer to each other.

What I'm trying to say, is that the sun's a miracle. Everyone should be thankfull that there's something like that. What should the world be without the sun? Nothing! The sun has caused that we could live on earth. 

5 opmerkingen: