zaterdag 10 mei 2014

Lonely but strong

There was a time that I couldn’t see the value of life. My life was miserable and I had nobody to count on. Because of that, my paintings become sad and depressed, but it was the best way to lose those feelings.

If you’re in a bad mood, or so depressed you couldn’t see the value of life too, do what you like! It could be everything. Like playing music, singing, laying in the grass, reading a book or something like that! I doesn’t matter if the results are depressed too, like writing a song that’s not happy at all. Because at the end, you put your feelings in something you like, and it will become better automatically.

This is not something that works for everyone, but you can at least try these things. My story behind this painting is that I was so lost, that I wanted to fly away. Sad, with wings, but beautiful.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten